Mar 28, 2017 - Who ever thought so much choice can go into a banana? Ripe or green? Organic or conventional? Pickup or delivery? These are the choices presented to shoppers who purchase groceries online. They also are the demands more supermarkets must meet if they want to remain relevant.
by Steve Smith, March 13, 2017 - Controversial Iowa Rep. Steve King is once again in hot water for espousing racist, white nationalist views, tweeting that “we can’t restore our civilization with somebody else’s babies.” He doubled down on his bigoted words over the weekend telling CNN that “I meant exactly what I said.”
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 MERCED, Calif. (KFSN) -- From the window of a barbershop in Downtown Merced Richard Torres has watched other businesses come and go and this week, the city lost another.
By Thomas Lee, San Francisco Chronicle - February 23, 2017 -- Growing up in rural Indiana, Lowell Goss recalls with some sadness how the arrival of Walmart supercenters signaled the end of Main Street small businesses.
- Veterans speak out against right-to-work law
- Whole Foods to close its downtown Davis store after canceling plans for midtown location
- House GOP Renews War On Workers With ‘Right-To-Work’ Bill
- One of the Most Important Union Fights in Years Is Happening in South Carolina Right Now
- Retailers join to denounce border tax
- Right to Work Is Wrong for Your Family—Whether You Are Union or Not. Here’s Why
- Walmart to pay $1M in suit over misleading labels on products
- Walgreens slashes offer for Rite Aid, pushes back deadline
- Tentative Agreements Reached in Northern California with Save Mart/Lucky and FoodMaxx
- FoodMaxx Negotiations Update – May 13, 2016
- Raley's/Bel Air and Food Maxx Update - October 29, 2015
- Food Maxx, Raley’s and Safeway Negotiations Update - Aug 24, 2015
- Safeway and Raley’s Negotiations Update, July 2, 2015
- Food Maxx Negotiations Update - June 25, 2015
- Retail Food Negotiations Update, May 1, 2015
- Raley’s and Safeway Negotiation Update, March 5, 2015
- Food Maxx Negotiations Update, October 29, 2014
- Negotiations Update for Save Mart/Lucky and Safeway/Vons, October 10, 2014