A robotics startup called 'Robomart' wants to replace Postmates and Instacart with self-driving grocery stores
Jan. 10, 2018 - A robot grocery called Robotmart is coming for the humble delivery worker in California.
By Associated Press, January 8, 2018 -- With new options and conveniences, there's never been a better time for shoppers. As for workers — well, not always.
The National Labor Relations Board on Thursday overturned a key Obama-era precedent that had given workers significant leverage in challenging companies like fast-food and hotel chains over labor practices.
- How Retailers Can Thrive in the Age of Amazon
- Mid-Missouri Dollar General store agrees to unionize
- UFCW Launches Campaign Urging Walmart To 'Bring Back Holiday Pay'
- Here's what happened to teachers after Wisconsin gutted its unions
- The future of grocery shopping is all about data
- Cereal icon Diana Hunter retires after proud, union career
- Labor Union Approval Best Since 2003, at 61%
- Why All Americans Need Strong Labor Unions
- Tentative Agreements Reached in Northern California with Save Mart/Lucky and FoodMaxx
- FoodMaxx Negotiations Update – May 13, 2016
- Raley's/Bel Air and Food Maxx Update - October 29, 2015
- Food Maxx, Raley’s and Safeway Negotiations Update - Aug 24, 2015
- Safeway and Raley’s Negotiations Update, July 2, 2015
- Food Maxx Negotiations Update - June 25, 2015
- Retail Food Negotiations Update, May 1, 2015
- Raley’s and Safeway Negotiation Update, March 5, 2015
- Food Maxx Negotiations Update, October 29, 2014
- Negotiations Update for Save Mart/Lucky and Safeway/Vons, October 10, 2014