Has your grocery company
answered the call
to set higher standards?
These employers have been sent letters inviting them to participate in grocery industry discussions to set standards for wages, benefits and health, safety and other working conditions in the supermarket industry.
Click on any of the employers above to see their profile, industry rankings, answer polling questions and find out whether they have participated in discussions to set higher standards in the grocery industry for everyone.
- Tentative Agreements Reached in Northern California with Save Mart/Lucky and FoodMaxx
- FoodMaxx Negotiations Update – May 13, 2016
- Raley's/Bel Air and Food Maxx Update - October 29, 2015
- Food Maxx, Raley’s and Safeway Negotiations Update - Aug 24, 2015
- Safeway and Raley’s Negotiations Update, July 2, 2015
- Food Maxx Negotiations Update - June 25, 2015
- Retail Food Negotiations Update, May 1, 2015
- Raley’s and Safeway Negotiation Update, March 5, 2015
- Food Maxx Negotiations Update, October 29, 2014
- Negotiations Update for Save Mart/Lucky and Safeway/Vons, October 10, 2014